Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Baggit?

So this is it, its actually happening. You have stumbled upon this webpage, through whatever trickery me or some of my delinquent associates chose to inflect you with.

Let me take this chance to talk about this blog. To begin with, I don't really like the word blog, cause I don't really like what I am assuming the origin of the word blog was - Log. I don't like the word log. Logs are boring, unimaginative and repetitive .... Much like a Married Mans sex life.

What I write and visualize, aims to be the opposite. I try desperately, to keep it funny... well not as much as Aston Kutcher does in Two and A Half Man. But enough so that my effort is appreciated.

I also try to write bout interesting things. Now I know that we are all diverse, and I am hoping that, keeping in mind all our diversity - we still unite when it comes to - Food, Music, Alcohol, Technology.. and a few other random things.

I will also be posting pictures of tasty food, live music and other random things to provide a visual pleasure to y'all.

If I am wrong, and nothing bout this blog interests or captivates you, PLEASE GO WATCH JERSEY SHORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment